Pork Loin Roast with Maple Glaze, Apples and Cranberries is one of my favorite pork loin recipes. It’s succulent and flavorful thanks to an easy pork brine recipe you can make the day before serving.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH ROAST PORK LOIN?
MAKE AHEAD TIP: The Twice Baked Potato Recipe can be made the day before and reheated in the oven while your pork rests and the sauce is reduced, helping your meal to time out perfectly.
HOW TO COOK PORK LOIN ROAST?
STEP#1 MAKE THE PORK BRINE RECIPE
The day before you plan to serve your meal, prepare the pork brine recipe and allow it to soak in the brine, in the refrigerator overnight. This will assure a juicy and succulent pork roast. Click here for the full recipe and video too!
- 4 lbs (18g) boneless pork loin roast
- For Pork Brine Recipe:
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup kosher salt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 7 cups (1680 ml) of cold water
- 1 tbsp (15ml) black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp (15ml) fennel seeds
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- freshly cracked pepper
- 2 tbsp (30ml) vegetable oil
- For Apples and Cranberries:
- 5 cups (750g) gala apples, peeled cored and sliced into wedges
- 1 ½ cups (350ml) hard cider or ½ cup (110ml) of white wine and 1 cup (240ml) chicken broth or 1 ½ cups (350ml) chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups (225g) of fresh cranberries
- ¼ tsp (1.25ml) ground cloves
- 8-10 peels of a navel orange created with a vegetable peeler (save orange for juice for glaze)